These are our councillors for the University Council!
- Dorien de Koning
- Dahran Çoban
Contact the University Council
Viewpoints University Council
For more room for self-development
- More space for internships in the curriculum.
- More places to study abroad.
- Better opportunities for honours students to do an internship or board year.
For an international and inclusive university
- Free English and Dutch courses for all students.
- Improvement of communication: English equivalent for all university websites and other communication.
- To allow Dutch and foreign students to integrate more by having one introduction week.
- To increase the English level of teachers.
For better education
- Recording of all lectures.
- Online access to exams.
- No master selection.
For a better student participation
- More collaboration between educational committees, faculty councils and the university council.
- More evaluation and feedback on university policy.
- Collaborate with other student parties from all over the Netherlands.
- International students must also be able to take part in student participation.